Here at Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we want our customers to thrive. That means not just getting by, but feeling that their homes are crisp and cool all summer long. Whatever the age or condition of your cooling system, the best way to make sure that your central air unit, heat pump, or ductless heat pump is in good working order is routine AC maintenance. Fortunately, this isn’t hard to get. You simply have to dial our number to enjoy the many benefits of an efficient, reliable and powerful air conditioner.
What HVAC Maintenance Agreements Include
If you want your HVAC system to operate effectively, then it’s important to get in touch with a professional. Simply put, it’s the only way to keep everything running smoothly. Here is what a typical HVAC maintenance agreement includes:
- Two precision tune ups
- One heat check in the fall/winter and one air check in the spring/summer
- Priority scheduling
- Guaranteed same day service
- 24 hour emergency service
- 10-15% discount on all services
The Importance of System Maintenance
Your HVAC system will not operate indefinitely without regular care. You’ll need to make sure that all of its major components are inspected, cleaned, and tuned-up on a regular basis. Here are some of the reasons why!
- Manufacturers may not honor warranties if there is no evidence of regular maintenance
- 16 out of 24 system failure causes can be prevented by proper maintenance
- Buildup on the evaporator coils, condenser coils or blower motors on your HVAC systems can decrease efficiency from 5% to more than 50%
- Buildup of just .001 inches will begin to decrease efficiency
- Efficiency directly impacts your utility bills
It’s imperative that you schedule your maintenance now if you haven’t already done so for this cooling season. We can make certain that the job is done right. A maintenance agreement is the most convenient way to keep track of your equipment.
Call Carney Plumbing Heating & Cooling today for air conditioning maintenance in Doylestown.